! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

urgent help - Page 1/1

Subject: urgent help
Replies: 4 Views: 854

srk_97 3.08.14 - 03:31am
my friend owns samsung gt-n7000 note-1..yesterday he tried to install C-ROM v4.4 on it..but he had not rooted it...he put the phone in download mode and instead of following instructions properly, he wiped the original OS on it...now the phone does not boot and is stuck on boot screen...my question is that how can he re-install original OS on it now..or any ROM ?..and how can he root it, if needed tnx * +

3mel 3.08.14 - 05:12am
he needs to install Samsung kies on his laptop (mostly for the drivers it comes with), he can either use that or also install Odin and flash downloaded official firmware.

if he can't google for a method to root it successfully by himself, he shouldn't bother trying to do anything with his phone... * +

srk_97 3.08.14 - 06:39am
kis is not detecting his phone..it just shows connecting ...some drivers are not installed....can he use odin to flash stock rom now
* +

3mel 3.08.14 - 09:10am
if kies isn't detecting the phone can't see how Odin is going to.. reinstall/repair kies...

make sure if you use Odin that that the fixed kies IS NOT RUNNING (close running tasks)in the background and that Odin is run in administrator mode (hover over it's icon and right click)

make sure he reads some instructions for using Odin and actually follows them... * +

srk_97 7.08.14 - 07:40am
problem solved....kies was not detecting but odin did...and then got the OS installed by odin...tnx *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search