! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Just got the HTC M8 - Page 3/4

Subject: Just got the HTC M8
« <> »
raver7 26.05.14 - 09:38pm
There's a limit to how fast phones can be. * +

john_163 27.05.14 - 12:41pm
dats a kitkat bug pmpl unlike hardware prob in samsung fones * +

polo_011 27.05.14 - 04:34pm
Gaps in the phone's frame aren't a KitKat bug pmpl2.gif that is a major hardware flaw! The 4K overheating is due to poor hw implementation and cr*ppy optimization of SW, a typical Sony flaw. * +

nokstern 28.05.14 - 11:20pm
..I'm still happy with my Z2,none problems with it so far..tap to wake is forking fine (though,hickups sometimes when the battery is low or phone stays idle for longer time..then 5 time tap is necessary,lol..ordinary twice is enough)..a sound is not extremely loud,it's understandable,speakers are probably max protected 'cause the water.. * +

nokstern 28.05.14 - 11:28pm
..wi-fi connection is the best I've ever met,lol..Samsung's got rather fine and stable one,but Z2?..fiiuuuu witch ..I remember the 1st time I've turned the wi-fi on I was surprised and amazed how fast the phone connected and is working under wifi..having Xperia S earlier I was dissapointed with wifi issues,takes time to connect,but Z2 is perfect.. * +

nokstern 28.05.14 - 11:35pm
..maybe the most of all I'm sattisfied with it's 'render processing'?..I mean,internet pages are just like it should be,fit to screen ,adjusted,letters are big enough and no scrolling is necessary for reading..eg now I'm fully enjoying Flipboard;with my previuosly owned Ultra I just had to cry in spite of Ultra's big screen.. * +

nokstern 28.05.14 - 11:41pm
..sorry for hijacking the topic and congrats for the device @pw,but Z2 and other phones were mentioned so I couldn't help,lol..btw my Note3 had run into bootloop,I was miserable for a few days until formated it togather with 64 Gb card..now is fine and from the superstition I won't prise my phones any more,lol * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index