! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

power button s3mini - Page 1/1

Subject: power button s3mini
Replies: 3 Views: 1278

werkman2 23.12.13 - 12:31am
i have a s3 mini, but my power button sometimes work immediately, sometimes reacts slowly, depending on where i press it.It wasnt like this when i bought it, (maybe never realized it at first since i seldomly turn off my phone).Now my question is can i just replace the button, or do i have to replace some sircuit board too?Since im out of warranty byna week or two *

3mel 23.12.13 - 03:45am
no idea, but it can't hurt to ask at one or two service centres for Samsung. they can tell you better than us and give you an idea of the likely cost too.. *

pryerlee 24.12.13 - 12:12pm
''xda development'' search there *

werkman2 24.12.13 - 09:43pm
i have ordered the power button with the contact point, for 10 dollars, a local teghnician will reolace it for me for me for another 35 dollars, including full service, (like cleaning all the internal boards etc). well this the cheapest i could find, since the nearest service center is venezuela, and i dont feel like paying to sent my phone to another country and then pay again to ship it back.Its a sony service senter, but as a way to make extra money, they also service other brands, since here we have no official samsung service senter.Thx all for your reply, and happy xmas and happy new yea *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search