! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

torrent download - Page 1/2

Subject: torrent download
Replies: 11 Views: 529
> »
vinay143 15.08.13 - 08:15pm
i hve got a galaxy y..and if i try to download any torrent through bitorrent or u torrent..it doesnt download..progress bar doesnt go bryond 0.0..using wifi..there are plenty of seeders available..it is not downloading from a peering server too..pls hlp..thnks in advance.. * +

crail 15.08.13 - 09:18pm
are you sure theyre not just remote torrent apps. last time i looked there wasnt any offical sounding apps for android. * +

crail 15.08.13 - 09:19pm
maybe i wrong. * +

nokstern 15.08.13 - 10:30pm
..your phones internal and ram are awful, torrents can be really big in size @vinay aand if torrent appz download storage is set to phones memory than your phone's got chocked, lol..I haven't tried appz you've mentioned, but you could try tTorrent Pro (if it's compatible with your OS version) and play with its settings..but your poor ram.. * +

mackxx 16.08.13 - 12:11am
@nokstern if you haven't heard of utorrent then you should quit giving advice on bit torrent apps, to the op utorrent is one of the best torrent apps out there and works well, so it's probably an issue with your phone or network * +

dorian2k 16.08.13 - 12:56am
I use utorrent on my s2 without any problems * +

3mel 16.08.13 - 02:19am
yeah I would say either its a problem with your network blocking bit torrent type traffic or possibly the torrent you are using is for private tracker, not sure if it would show seeds if that was the case. oh and Mack, at no point did nokstern say he'd not heard of utorrent, he said he'd not used the mobile app. * +

bigabwoi 16.08.13 - 05:26am
I use aTorrent Pro on my Note 2 and it works like a charm * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum