! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

android launcher - Page 1/5

Subject: android launcher
Replies: 30 Views: 2466
> »
maberry 10.06.13 - 03:13pm
Well i'm buying a new phone that runs jelly bean and i've been adviced to use a launcher to make it function better, faster, etc. So i'm here to ask you if it's really necessary, if there are any risks, if anybody is using it.. * +

3mel 10.06.13 - 04:08pm
next launcher is nice momma.. good * +

maberry 10.06.13 - 04:12pm
does it affect the fone memory? do i need a bigger memory card? * +

cr4zy0n3 10.06.13 - 04:35pm
Nova is the best launcher for Android. It retains the look of the original but with way more options. 3mel, next launcher is a complete copy of TSF shell, wich you said it was ugly as fk * +

3mel 10.06.13 - 04:49pm
they look nothing like each other * +

cr4zy0n3 10.06.13 - 05:02pm
Maybe we're talking about different launcher's? The user interface is almost the same with pointless transitions and animations wich slow the opening of apps. For example, you click on the app drawer button, there's an animation wich you have to see, and only when it finishes you get to the app drawer * +

cr4zy0n3 10.06.13 - 05:06pm
I know that's optional, but if you're going to skip those there will be no point in using it. Because it's the only thing it has different from the rest. but the whole launcher seems heavy, not that I had lags or anything, just seems like it. * +

nokstern 10.06.13 - 07:09pm
..it's not necessary to use any launcher @pw, but there's no risk if you still decide to use one..I'm using many, it's like you're using different theme or wallpaper at your phone..personalize personalize..may have new icons and widgets, or not..may eat the battery and ram..or not, lol * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search