! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Tablet Apps - Page 1/1

Subject: Tablet Apps
Replies: 5 Views: 642

s.unwin 30.04.13 - 03:46pm
Hi,i just set up my new tablet,its synced to my google mail address.Anyway i can transfer the apps from my phone to my tablet? * +

john_163 1.05.13 - 08:09am
u mean system apps?? if so u need to root ur fone... den go to system/apps/ den mark the apk u want n copy to ur card.. n send via bluetooth or pc... hmm i guess u cn copy the system.apps without rootng to just need a xplorer wich cn go to system files * +

3mel 1.05.13 - 10:45am
think he means download paid for apps again without being charged again, don't know the answer there. system apps from a different rom doesn't sound like a good idea. * +

psnality 1.05.13 - 10:08pm
Use file manager and make a back up of your app then move it to your tablet via bluetooth or pc and they should work, some you may need to also copy and paste your sd folders from obb and data. If I've bought an app from google play store the tablet version is free to download but some it says aren't compatible so I do the above. * +

s.unwin 2.05.13 - 02:28pm
Thanks folks. * +

werkman2 5.05.13 - 04:00am
you can download paid apl again without paying, I have 3 phones synced to the same account and have all paid applications on all devices and all sync like a charm *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search