! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

galaxy 4 - Page 3/6

Subject: galaxy 4
« <> »
axe69 15.03.13 - 07:47pm
i think they should skip atleast a year to release a new version of the series. most of us are on 2 year contracts * +

abhi.k4 16.03.13 - 08:47am
Not for Samsung only.. It implies to every company. Btw, Samsung is the biggest player, so talking about it obviously!! * +

funtikar 16.03.13 - 09:00am
atleast be specific and why do u want it to be different when its working just the way it is? * +

psnality 16.03.13 - 10:36am

@ axe69 - 15.03.13 - 07:47pm
i think they should skip atleast a year to release a new version of the series. most of us are on 2 year contracts

I actually think it's a good strategy, although people are on 2 year contracts not everyone's contracts start and finish at the same time so those that finish theirs this year will have the s4 to upgrade to. They release a phone with a few hardware upgrades to get those people wanting an upgrade to a samsung phone rather than any other. * +

abhi.k4 16.03.13 - 04:32pm
@funtikar I'm just wondering that what can be the next revolutionary thing in mobile phones? Is there anything or this is the final maturity of a phone OS, that's it.. * +

john_163 16.03.13 - 05:33pm
well the youtube video of sg4 demo shows the fone lags a bit while openg some apps an camera * +

funtikar 17.03.13 - 01:57am

@ abhi.k4 - 16.03.13 - 04:32pm
@funtikar I'm just wondering that what can be the next revolutionary thing in mobile phones? Is there anything or this is the final maturity of a phone OS, that's it..

so you are talking about revolutionary things in mobile phone Operating System?(theres not much to be changed in the software side,except for UIs and optimization), most of the revolutionary things obviously involves hardware...but if you're still talking abt software alone wait for firefox,ubuntu and tizen os for mobile maybe theyre revolutionary? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index