! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

galaxy 4 - Page 2/6

Subject: galaxy 4
« <> »
abott 15.03.13 - 01:52pm
So the Samsung Galaxy S4 is revealed..... Apple will sue samsung for spelling 4S backwards !!! Lol stollen tweet * +

abhi.k4 15.03.13 - 02:07pm
Has the Android moved to the final maturity?? Cause I don't really find any difference. Just like the iPhone 4S to 5 transition, bigger screen, better camera and more power, that's it.. * +

3rdrail 15.03.13 - 02:56pm
from various articles yesterday, it looks like apple and htc are cr*pping themselves at this phone. apple were trying to play it down by saying the OS is a year old and wont get updated soon. as it happens, the s4 will have jellybean 4.2.2 whuch is the most up to date version going! * +

3rdrail 15.03.13 - 03:01pm
htc were b***hing about the build quality as its going to be a plastic case like the s3. now the aluminium cases htc use were a selling point, but they went down the route of apple and dont have sd card slots or removable batteries, so i wouldnt touch htc again. * +

3rdrail 15.03.13 - 03:03pm
as it stands, the s4 is going to have the same kind of VR gpu that apple use, albeit a quad core version. along with the octa core cpu, its going to be taking the lead in benchmarks for a long time! * +

f1ddy 15.03.13 - 05:35pm
seriously hard ons over this plastic thought samsung would of had a complete redesign in hardware but i guess they couldnt take the risk * +

funtikar 15.03.13 - 06:19pm

@ abhi.k4 - 15.03.13 - 02:07pm
Has the Android moved to the final maturity?? Cause I don't really find any difference. Just like the iPhone 4S to 5 transition, bigger screen, better camera and more power, that's it..

you are saying as if Samsung is android and android is samsung.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum