! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

your browser - Page 1/3

Subject: your browser
Replies: 19 Views: 1503
> »
ratuls21 8.02.13 - 08:04pm
i'm using dolfin browser.it's fast but takes a lot data to load every page.but it's better than any other i've used before.which one are you using ? * +

cr4zy0n3 8.02.13 - 08:05pm
safari * +

3mel 8.02.13 - 08:25pm
I use Opera mobile and occasionally mini for blocked sites... i find with other browsers i spend ages thinking htf do you do this or that. page rendering is nice, scrolling is smooth compared to all others I've tried so I don't bother looking at other browsers anymore... * +

psnality 8.02.13 - 10:22pm
Opera mobile but it freezes all the bloody time so my mobile freezes. Really irritating. Apart from that it's fast and uses less data when I'm not on wifi * +

3mel 8.02.13 - 11:15pm
if I watch a video with it in full screen then click back, Opera locks up on me too, but it doesn't crash the fone for me.. * +

garion 8.02.13 - 11:41pm
Opera Mobile - but the lack of flash integration on Jelly Bean means that I'm HAVING to use other browsers for flash sites (try uploading a profile pic to Twitter in a non-flash browser) the INTERACTIVE elements of flash were better on Opera Mobile than any other browser, I can't make my t-shirts online with Dolphin or the default, the design jumps around all over the place. * +

3mel 9.02.13 - 02:42am
think I'll give jellybean a miss if Opera won't be supporting flash tbh.. * +

pryerlee 9.02.13 - 02:55am
try puffin browser its really fast * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page