! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Replace unwanted apps - Page 1/2

Subject: Replace unwanted apps
Replies: 9 Views: 1284
> »
carmz333 24.01.13 - 10:11pm
Hi there I'm running cyanogenmod 7 on my HTC Wildfire. Thing is I realy hate the android keyboard and would like to know if I can somehow delete it and use another keyboard as the default same with the gallery? I really want to replace it with another so please if anyone could help me it would be much appreciated. Thanks * +

3mel 24.01.13 - 11:56pm
if you download another keyboard from the store, once set up it will act as the default.. don't know bout the gallery, check the store too. or google for a modded apk you can maybe flash. * +

3mel 25.01.13 - 01:02am
see if quickpic is available for your fone in playstore.. * +

abott 25.01.13 - 06:40am
sorry * +

abott 25.01.13 - 06:43am
im on gingerbread and am using Jellybean Keyboard as default, it comes in apk format and is fully custom. Then for my gallery im using ICS Gallery, also an apk. Both are available on Play and on other sites and can be set as defaulfs. * +

pryerlee 29.01.13 - 12:52pm
yes u can replace the gallery app and keyboard but if u replace the keyboard make sure u install the replacement keyboard first then uninstall the stock keyboard * +

pryerlee 29.01.13 - 12:57pm
a good app to also install is 'Titanium Backup Pro' as u can unistall system apps and convert custom apps to system apps and a lot more besides... * +

mtkn 30.01.13 - 11:25pm
rather freeze custom. app and use other keyboard. avoiding annoying. foreclose * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search