! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

lg nexus - Page 3/3

Subject: lg nexus
« <
mandain 21.10.12 - 12:56am
And they make it easy for you too, you don't even need to set it up, I got an email telling me all my google doc files are now in my google drive, brilliant I now have google drive lol * +

leon29 21.10.12 - 01:06am
apps run smother with out a memory card, the cloud is good for movies, i can see alot more phones losing the memory card * +

mandain 21.10.12 - 01:24am
That's right it's all heading that way, laptops are ditching the cd drive , tablets are slowly replacing them too, in a way it's good everything is getting more compact and data prices are getting cheaper speeds are faster, so it's a natural progression, but as Mel said for mobile devices its a drain on the battery, and unfortunately battery technology still haven't caught up * +

war3w0lf 21.10.12 - 10:21am
I second what 3mel said. If you have the original file in your phone to upload tp cloud, why cant you copy it to an external hard drive or dvd or usb or laptop or pc or sd card? why pay for data and waste battery/data plan? it can be downloaded to any device, thats true, but same way you can copy via usb or bluetooth the file to new device. * +

3mel 21.10.12 - 12:00pm
it would be a little better if you had a virtual cloud browser built into your account, so some server is downloading your file and saving it to your account rather than your device actually doing it.. that way you'd get better speeds with minimum batt drain compared to downloading then uploading straight away. imagine leaving your torrents running online while your fone wasn't even on.. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index