! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HTC SENSATION ROOT HELP - Page 1/1

Subject: HTC SENSATION ROOT HELP
Replies: 7 Views: 794

dorian2k 1.10.12 - 08:26am
so I got an HTC sensation and Its running gingerbread but I wanna upgrade to ics but I gotta root first, I've rooted my gs2 already and it was very easy but noe I wanna root this HTC but I've been reading a few guides but they all seems so difficult, can anyone pls help me throughout this process * +

nfxcr3w 1.10.12 - 08:43am
look on youtube * +

1jester 1.10.12 - 08:07pm
you will need the aahk, google ummm what his name he has a blog with the aahk (advanced ace hack kit) they guy used to have a thread in xda but took his kit down because of dumb not being able to read the effing manual, I'm sure it does the sensation as well as other htc's, its a bit more complicated than most roots but if you read and follow the instructions correctly then you'll root your mobile * +

dorian2k 1.10.12 - 08:11pm
ok well tanks, ama have to go give it a try * +

1jester 1.10.12 - 08:17pm
no probs mate, glad I could put you on the right track (I'm only sorry I couldn't give you the exact site) * +

1jester 1.10.12 - 08:20pm
just did a quick search and this is the guys official site tau.shadowchild.nl/aahk use this version as its the most up to date available * +

dorian2k 2.10.12 - 02:18am
ok :) thanks man i was searchingbut couldn't find it * +

biggary 2.10.12 - 03:11pm
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1529941 visit this link mate, download the firmware, rooting tools etc, its what I used, works perfectly *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search