! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

the orange network - Page 1/1

Subject: the orange network
Replies: 7 Views: 1061

barnpot 1.10.12 - 01:52am
how its let its customers down since the link up of t mobile. * +

slacker 2.10.12 - 08:17am
how? * +

garion 2.10.12 - 01:20pm
The connection speed seems to be much better since the merger, at least here in Brum (see the 'Huge Speed Increase' topic) and I haven't noticed anything particularly bad happening. * +

lakewolf 2.10.12 - 02:10pm
will now be called EE. everything every where.u should see the new logo on ur phone soon.just got a tex from them, * +

garion 2.10.12 - 05:09pm
It's funny, the book I'm reading at the moment deals with 'EE' - but there it's short for Extracorporeal Excursion (out of body 'sendings' or conversations with others without being present) using the metafaculties of telepathy and creativity.. er.. innit.. * +

lakewolf 2.10.12 - 05:22pm
lol @ garionshocked2 * +

garion 2.10.12 - 06:28pm
shake and from now on, if someone sidles up to you and offers you a couple of E's, they could be trying to get you to change network.. * +

slacker 2.10.12 - 09:57pm
yeah, not one issue with them I can remember in 8years I've had my contract, faster internet speeds now, some good packages to suit everybody's needs, and wanting to introduce 4g so soon other networks have kicked up a right fuss claiming it's unfair on them... d*mn you Orange! such a let down confuse lol. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search