! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

s2 not got a clue - Page 1/4

Subject: s2 not got a clue
Replies: 27 Views: 2212
> »
dan..25m 5.07.12 - 04:46pm
well my n95 8gb has served me well over the years and still can't fault it, but decided its time to get myself a new phone. So my galaxy s2 gets delivered tomorrow. Read few things on here but its all wierd jargon and acronyms. Whats the first thing or things i should do when gettin it? Apart from charging it up and turning it on. Any help appreciated. * +

cr4zy0n3 5.07.12 - 04:50pm
what should you do? its your phone, not ours...you do whatever you want to lol i suggest you light up a spliff before you turning it on tho, it will make the whole experience much better lol * +

polo_011 5.07.12 - 04:58pm
Get the phone, boot it up and follow the instructions, lol, trust me, theres nothing complicated, and the GS2 comes with so much that you wont need many apps. I'd just say get WinZip, Chrome browser, Opera Mobile, Flipboard, WhatsApp, Google Drive, Twitter for Android and Facebook for Android Games: Angry Birds, Fruit Ninja, Asphalt 6 HD and Grand Theft Auto 3 just to get you started. * +

dan..25m 5.07.12 - 05:04pm
gta3 sounds interesting. Surely games are bob whit on touch screen. Apart from cursor games like broken sword. Which i think i seen a post somewhere. Also emulators sound good. Had picodrive for n95. Brought back memories. Anyway thanks for reply will just mess with it for a while. * +

polo_011 5.07.12 - 05:18pm
What i can also suggest is going to YouTube and checking out some GS2 reviews, and checkout how the games play on it to. * +

cr4zy0n3 5.07.12 - 05:26pm
polo your a bit outdated on the games lol asphalt 7 is already out, and its much better than the previous one...wheres my water is a fantastic puzzle/physics game that everyone should try...mini motor racing, dead trigger, 2xl mx offroad and radiant defense its what im currently playing * +

silkcut 5.07.12 - 05:30pm
GT racing is a good game * +

polo_011 5.07.12 - 06:59pm
lol im terrible when it comes to games, i play for 15mins, get bored and dont look at it for months. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search