! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

galaxy s2 having crazy spasms - Page 1/1

Subject: galaxy s2 having crazy spasms
Replies: 6 Views: 506

baggy10 3.07.12 - 01:17am
recently my galaxy s2 started acting up, mostly when charging. it would constantly go into car mode and activate voice commands about 840932823 times a minute. its easily sorted though by cleaning the micro usb port at the bottom of the phone. anyone else ever had this happen to them? * +

polo_011 3.07.12 - 03:19pm
Woah, havent had that happen to mine, only issue i had was Voice Command activating almost every time i hit the home key, so i removed Voice Comm. with Titanium Backup. * +

dorian2k 3.07.12 - 03:50pm
yea i have that same prob Polo how do i remove it with titanium * +

pryerlee 3.07.12 - 04:53pm
better off freezing it with titanium just in case you need it sometime in the future * +

polo_011 3.07.12 - 05:27pm

@ dorian2k - 3.07.12 - 03:50pm
yea i have that same prob Polo how do i remove it with titanium

Just go into Titanium, find Voice Command, select it, select Backup, then go back to it, select it again and select Uninstall. Thats what i did. * +

dorian2k 3.07.12 - 08:53pm
ok cheers polo @ prylee u have a point there * +

baggy10 4.07.12 - 12:32am
i just noticed it doing it over the weekend so i checked on the xda forums and some of the guys on there say its to do with the usb port tricking the phone into thinking its going into car mode because of dust or the pins inside the port are slightly out of place. i followed someone's advice to clean it out with a small paintbrush and use a safety pin to make sure nothings touching each other inside the port. havent had any problems since *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search