! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

skype - Page 1/4

Subject: skype
Replies: 24 Views: 1463
> »
baggy10 30.06.12 - 11:32pm
Orange and t mobile have recently blocked use of the skype app over 3g, only way to use it is to be on wifi * +

fluidz 1.07.12 - 12:43am
confuse I must be the exception, im on tmobile, and skype just signed in fine. Galaxy sii, 4.03. Wifi disabled. Wheres your source? * +

baggy10 1.07.12 - 01:12am
personal experience, plus theres a bit of hoopla about it on the t mobile, orange and skype forums from users getting the same thing, only seems to be these 2 networks just now. im with tmobile with a galaxy s2 just like you and it hasn't worked for me since tuesday, even with a couple of reinstalls * +

baggy10 1.07.12 - 01:15am
just suddenly kicked me off saying my username wasn't recognised, then after that i'd try to log in and after a minute or 2 of trying, it would say something about checking with my network provider. i know its not the signal as i have full bars and H+ connection * +

baggy10 1.07.12 - 01:16am
i know its not my username since i can still get on the desktop version but people have been saying they got the exact same thing happen to them * +

nathan88 1.07.12 - 02:19am
yup im on orange signs in wifi but crashes on mobile internet so could be the appo * +

fluidz 1.07.12 - 02:25am
What version of skype you guys running? And which firmware/rom? * +

baggy10 1.07.12 - 02:38am
latest update, and i'm using the stock lp7 firmware. theres a thing on the orange support thing saying that using skype over 3g is no longer allowed, only wifi. t mobile are part of the same company now so they must be doing the same thing * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search