! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

screen problem - Page 1/2

Subject: screen problem
Replies: 12 Views: 1168
> »
phildaws 25.03.12 - 10:11am
Can any help, I have a HTC sensation xe and I crack my screen,I sent it away for repair and now I have it back after waiting over a week, but I have noticed the screen is lifting up slightly at the bottom , is there anyway I can stick it down without damaging it. Don't want to wait again to get it fixed.its starting to let dust under my screen also. Thanks guys * +

k155m1a5 25.03.12 - 01:56pm
what the screen its self (the lighty up glowy bit) or the plastic face that covers it, if its the latter then a small piece of double sided sticky tape will do it, if its the screen its self, then it could be the muppets failed putting it back together properly. * +

garion 25.03.12 - 03:22pm
I think I'd bite the bullet @phildaws and send it back to the people who repaired it and tell them you're not happy with the standard of repair. I know that means you'll be without your phone again, but better that than long-term dust or grit damage from trying to DIY it. * +

phildaws 25.03.12 - 03:30pm
looks like am gunna have to garion, yes the screen itself where the four keys light up. it was repaired at thefoneclinic , i shouldnt have to pay again to fix if its there fault right ? * +

garion 25.03.12 - 04:10pm
Certainly not - threaten them with Watchdog or the Office Of Fair Trading if they raise any objection angry3 or tell them garion will have 'em :) * +

crail 25.03.12 - 04:15pm
tell them crail will be on their a55 's too beat * +

pryerlee 25.03.12 - 05:09pm
superglue * +

navigato 25.03.12 - 05:21pm
U shouldn't have to pay again I guess. its their fault. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search