! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Nokia 701 vs. S.e xperia Ray - Page 1/1

Subject: Nokia 701 vs. S.e xperia Ray
Replies: 5 Views: 1172

fuel18 16.03.12 - 02:09pm
The price is almost the same, but im so confuse what is worth for my money? So pls pls pls help me guys to decide what is more worth it to buy, and please explain your answer clearly... * +

polo_011 16.03.12 - 03:28pm
Xperia Ray. It has a better Screen, better Camera, better OS with better UI, more high quality apps and games, a much larger mod community etc...The Ray wins it hands down, lol. Lets not forget Ray has a A8-Cortex based CPU (newer architecture than in 701) with a more powerful Adreno205 GPU. * +

fuel18 16.03.12 - 05:46pm
@polo.mate,how about texting? Is difficult or not? Is there any available application to make led flash automatically flash when i use in evry snap of the camera? I read some review that xperia ray dont have automatic flash in camera, instead it done by manually turning on the led flash..and what is much better color? Gold?white?or black? In some review they mention that the black version got rubber battery cover? And the rest of other color is plain plastic with out rubber? Can you confirm? * +

polo_011 17.03.12 - 12:07am
Texting is fine, and if you dont like the keyboard thats built-in you can always download another. Nope, no LED Auto flash app except for Vignette which is a whole Camera app, didnt know Ray had just a camera light, the X10 was the same. Ive only used the gold one, dont know how the other to are built, but it felt solid and VERY compact. * +

c.k. 17.03.12 - 10:24pm
I've reviewed the black one and its back cover is plastic but has a rubbery feel to it. The led works as a lamp in camera mode which is very annoying. Software wise its better than 701 But its screen is no match for Nokia's CBD. And needless to say, ray's plastic body cannot be compared to 701's metalic body. * +

yemko 18.03.12 - 08:26pm
AnDriod forum! 701 won't win here *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search