! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

why Cyanogen Mod - Page 1/2

Subject: why Cyanogen Mod
Replies: 8 Views: 646
> »
whorl 30.01.12 - 09:27pm
Im new to custom ROMS and was wondering wats so special with the frenzied cyanogen mod, im using galaxy mini btw. so i was wondering i should try it out bt before that would love to know wat will i gain? * +

whorl 30.01.12 - 09:30pm
..I also was wondering if it is possible to carry out customizations to a stock ROM, i wanted to replace the battery indicator to the fancy changing color circle ( i saw it from someone here in pro in they homescreen snapshots) i bet you know which im talking about * +

whorl 30.01.12 - 09:35pm
..im running gingerbread 2.3.4 but right now im in between choices, should i update to the latest gingerbread 2.3.6 or should i go with cyanogen mod 7 for galaxy mini, and as an append to the second question can i cook stock rom using uot kitchen ( i hope ive spelled that right)...im a bit of a noob, so please help me guys * +

arun.o.v 31.01.12 - 06:59am
the mods will gain root acces and keep ur phone likes the way u want it * +

arun.o.v 31.01.12 - 07:00am
Before u change ur rom pls backup it with dump rom option in odin * +

arun.o.v 31.01.12 - 07:01am
and before flashing pls check it with hashtb http://www.4shared.com/zip/meMCbKVW/hashtab_v400_setup.html * +

carmz333 31.01.12 - 08:01am
With Cyanogen Mod comes some bugs such as no usb tethering. You won't be able to connect to internet with pc via usb cable. Other than that... awesome rom though I went back to stock rom because I need internet access so... * +

rpd.fire 2.02.12 - 12:14pm
forget cm7, cm9 is the future * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum