! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

prodigits - Page 1/5

Subject: prodigits
Replies: 33 Views: 1200
> »
stefdag 6.11.11 - 10:14am
hey guys does anybody have problems to browse the forums here? since some days i log in and then at the main page it loads and loads.. i dont see anything tho. i have this problem with dolphin browser and with the default internet explorer on my phone. opera can load the page but it hangs every 1 minute and then FC but thats an opera bug. so i cant come the last few days here with my phone. anyone * +

stefdag 6.11.11 - 10:14am
else having same problems? * +

navigato 6.11.11 - 11:20am
no.. not yet.. I had problems with prodigits manytimes. the home screen where you enter keeps loading and wont let me through. but thats was a regular problem. i remember getting that problem for past 1 year. but lastweek i didnt face it. * +

garion 6.11.11 - 11:24am
no2 Nope mate, no such problems for me, and I've never experienced the FC bug with Opera either, which remains my favourite browser - if it's doing that perhaps you should backup your bookmarks via Opera Link, uninstall, delete any remaining Opera folder, and clean install. * +

1mayday1 6.11.11 - 11:29am
Never experienced this problem! Using Dolphin hd * +

hunter32 6.11.11 - 02:02pm
np here,dolphin hd * +

lakewolf 6.11.11 - 04:51pm
,im using dolphin mini,and got exactly the same problem,took me at least 5 mins to get in forums,just hanging all the time,is it a dolphin problem,! * +

garion 6.11.11 - 05:01pm
Gordon Bennet.. just trying Pro on Dolphin, no problems getting in, but gosh it's kinda yucky and the ads are HUGE! wow * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search