! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

50gb Free storage at box.net - Page 1/3

Subject: 50gb Free storage at box.net
Replies: 17 Views: 1176
> »
fluidz 16.10.11 - 03:43am
Do you know somebody who owns a apple device or do you own one yourself?, as well as an android of course.. Go to the appstore on the ios device and download box.net, its a free program. Install it, and open the app. Itl ask you to register and you will now have 50gb of free lifetime storage (max file size 100mb).. Now open Android market, and also search for box.net, download it, log in.. * +

fluidz 16.10.11 - 03:44am
with your new box.net account which you created using Ios, and you'll now have 50gb to play with smile * +

fluidz 16.10.11 - 03:45am
Its a cloud service, similar to Apples new cloud service they brought out with Ios 5 (latest operating system).. If you head to Box.net on a computer and register you can also create an account BUT you'll only get 5gb of storage for free. * +

fluidz 16.10.11 - 03:46am
Source - http://is.gd/p8RspJ * +

fluidz 16.10.11 - 03:49am
Just to clear things up for those not in the know about 'cloud' online storage. If you didn't already know you can use this 'Cloud' service to upload files directly from any computer, phone or tablet which supports the box.net app, which acts as an online file manager. With this file manager you're able to upload files instantly and directly from any of the supported devices, such as your.. * +

fluidz 16.10.11 - 03:51am
android phone, or pc to this online storage space. And that file may be any sort of media file such as a picture, video or document. * +

fluidz 16.10.11 - 03:52am
And you'll have a mega 50gb to play with. Now comparing that with others out there at the moment such as dropbox, which gives you 2GB's of storage - it simply stands out from the crowd. dance * +

fluidz 16.10.11 - 04:10am
I dont mind making a few accounts for a few regular members here in the Android forum. Post your email address and ill create you an account :) I don't know how long this 50gb of free storage will be available so start posting. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Android Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search