! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Jay Slater - Page 1/2

Subject: Jay Slater
Replies: 12 Views: 334
> »
alanball 22.06.24 - 09:16am
What we chattin then team? All seems proper dodgy doesn't it and lots of rumours flying about.

Escaped jail for a machete attack.

The tart in Tenerife claiming to be his mate won't show her face on camera and lots of people are saying she's a drug dealer there.

25k raised on a Just Giving page even though it doesn't state what the money is for. Nice to see Maddie McCann donated a fiver to it though.

Shannon Matthews mum vibes from his ma acting like he's been kidnapped and saying she won't join in the search. I'm sorry but unless you know something the police don't she would be joining in that search.

It all seems a bit sus * +

ogdenz 22.06.24 - 10:51am
Yeah it's a strange case. I feel sorry for his mum but there's more to this than meets the brain.
I reckon he's been up to some dodgy stuff out there and some bad men have asked him to 'get in the car' then let him out in the middle of nowhere. * +

wakeup4 22.06.24 - 10:52am
Dodgy as fk mush. Who are these mugs donating? lol.gif * +

ogdenz 22.06.24 - 10:53am
Scotsman Gary Shearer has gone missing on Lanzarote. Hardly mentioned in the news..in comparison. * +

obi_jon 22.06.24 - 10:54am
I heard that some kid had gone missing but beyond that I haven't been following it at all.dontknow.gif I saw there's been a string of recent tourist disappearances/deaths around the Greek Islands, it started with that Dr bloke off the telly and there's been another 3 or 4 folk that went missing and/or been found dead since then. * +

obi_jon 22.06.24 - 11:31am

@ ogdenz - 22.06.24 - 10:51am
Yeah it's a strange case. I feel sorry for his mum but there's more to this than meets the brain.
I reckon he's been up to some dodgy stuff out there and some bad men have asked him to 'get in the car' then let him out in the middle of nowhere.

I've just watched some of the tv news coverage and yeah, that's the impression I got from it.

I've been to Tenerife a few times and can confirm there is indeed a lot dodgy stuff that goes on there. * +

obi_jon 22.06.24 - 12:06pm
Could be a drug deal gone wrong, or a simple robbery, either way he probably got into a car with some bad folks who have taken him out into the middle of nowhere up in the mountains and then left him there. * +

alanball 22.06.24 - 12:15pm
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/eight-thugs-who-split-boys-33066928amp-readmore-target * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search