! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

World Politics - Page 4/28

Subject: World Politics
« <> »
ogdenz 13.06.24 - 08:12pm
Trunky is on a troll today. You gotta troll with it! * +

3mel 13.06.24 - 09:32pm

@ trunking - 13.06.24 - 06:10pm
If globalists are so bad then why is it just a few who says so? Surely, everyone would be mentioning it. Nah. Globalists are trying to do good.

maybe there are no globalists in the way conspiracy theorists use the term.

it's just the latest name given to a boogeyman we're never going to have proved nor disproved, like televangelists that why the subject was chosen. * +

faun 13.06.24 - 10:06pm
So, I checked out the candidates in MK and it turns out I know one of them. Or, at least, I know her husband.

Smashing couple, known him since the 90s and he's a really nice fella, even under the stress of business pressures. They sold up and moved to Spain about 20yrs ago, but they moved back.

Turns out she's now a candidate for Reform UK.

Well. I can't vote for her now, can i..? She's not in my area. It'd be awesome if she got into parliament though. They know a thing or two about community, they do. * +

peta 14.06.24 - 02:54am
Why? * +

3mel 14.06.24 - 07:58am

@ faun - 13.06.24 - 10:06pm
So, I checked out the candidates in MK and it turns out I know one of them. Or, at least, I know her husband.

Smashing couple, known him since the 90s and he's a really nice fella, even under the stress of business pressures. They sold up and moved to Spain about 20yrs ago, but they moved back.

Turns out she's now a candidate for Reform UK.

Well. I can't vote for her now, can i..? She's not in my area. It'd be awesome if she got into parliament though. They know a thing or two about community, they do.

bit odd that a couple that believes in immigration also finds reform UK their speed. * +

faun 14.06.24 - 08:45am
Well MK voters have a further right wing party on the ballot - Heritage party. They sprang up out of UKIP, apparently.

Perhaps some sort of offshoot deliberately formed to try and make Reform look less.. Romper Stomper.

But yeah. Maybe they were just that shocked at the state of the place on their return from Spain... * +

wakeup4 14.06.24 - 11:54am
* +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum