! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

World Politics - Page 3/28

Subject: World Politics
« <> »
alanball 13.06.24 - 05:56pm

@ wakeup4 - 13.06.24 - 05:18pm

This bi**h sold out folks we need more le penn less meloni

Le Penn will be the same mush. As would Farage * +

trunking 13.06.24 - 06:10pm
If globalists are so bad then why is it just a few who says so? Surely, everyone would be mentioning it. Nah. Globalists are trying to do good. * +

wakeup4 13.06.24 - 06:18pm

@ alanball - 13.06.24 - 05:56pm
Le Penn will be the same mush. As would Farage

You cant just roll over to the NWO mush you at least have to give these people a chance. Thats why everyone needs a trump * +

alanball 13.06.24 - 06:41pm
They aren't going to challenge the globalised capitalised system mush. They're part of it really. As I've been telling you Meloni is the blueprint. The people you've been championing for years will just roll over and get their bellies tickled like the poodles they are * +

wakeup4 13.06.24 - 07:33pm

@ alanball - 13.06.24 - 06:41pm
They aren't going to challenge the globalised capitalised system mush. They're part of it really. As I've been telling you Meloni is the blueprint. The people you've been championing for years will just roll over and get their bellies tickled like the poodles they are

This is the big mistake the commies make they think its all about rich and poor.
When in reality its good versus evil * +

alanball 13.06.24 - 07:36pm
Considering you like Arabs being massacred and children dying in the channel I assume you're on the side of evil? * +

obi_jon 13.06.24 - 07:56pm

@ trunking - 13.06.24 - 06:10pm
If globalists are so bad then why is it just a few who says so? Surely, everyone would be mentioning it. Nah. Globalists are trying to do good.

[link]''Globalists'' is a far-right dogwhistle for (((Jews))):https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/International_Jewish_conspiracy[/link] Trunky. * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search