! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

World Politics - Page 20/28

Subject: World Politics
« <> »
ogdenz 1.07.24 - 07:15pm

@ alvar89 - 1.07.24 - 06:00pm
Islam does not mix with the alphabet crowds. You don't see them parading in any of there countries.

Do you as a Christian believe that the gay lifestyle is okay?
Don't Christians as a whole disagree with it? * +

alanball 1.07.24 - 07:15pm

@ alvar89 - 1.07.24 - 07:11pm
Im generally speaking how things are. No agenda here. They wont let them openly push there agenda there tho. Having a bar versus a full scale parade is a different thing.

You haven't got an agenda but you're calling being gay an agenda. There's also a famous popular Drag Show called Talk of the Town in Hisaronu. I've been to Hisaronu but not to the show. People don't hide being gay in Turkey. * +

alvar89 1.07.24 - 07:28pm

@ ogdenz - 1.07.24 - 07:15pm
Do you as a Christian believe that the gay lifestyle is okay?
Don't Christians as a whole disagree with it?

Im not a christian and what does that have to do with my observation about islamic states and alphabeth marches? It is like saying dont stools also have legs when we talk about tables lol.gif * +

alvar89 1.07.24 - 07:31pm

@ alanball - 1.07.24 - 07:15pm
You haven't got an agenda but you're calling being gay an agenda. There's also a famous popular Drag Show called Talk of the Town in Hisaronu. I've been to Hisaronu but not to the show. People don't hide being gay in Turkey.

That is some fine twisting of words right there. I said that the alphabet parades in islamic countries are not allowed. Also the alphabet parades are an agenda am i not right? If they don't have an agenda why are they doing it in the first place? * +

alanball 1.07.24 - 07:36pm
They just look to be having fun to me. What's wrong with that? Also, the term you're using saying all I need to know about a homophobe like you facepalm * +

alvar89 1.07.24 - 07:45pm

@ alanball - 1.07.24 - 07:36pm
They just look to be having fun to me. What's wrong with that? Also, the term you're using saying all I need to know about a homophobe like you facepalm

Either they are fighting for there right to be seen or to sell it to the ppl either way it is an agenda. Why else would it be a tool to be used against ppl like orban etc? No matter if you support there thing or not it is a agenda being pushed. I dont personally care who sleeps with who but pushing this as a political tool or to brainwash ppl into taking expensive hormones is just a scam for most. The activists are just being used. * +

ogdenz 1.07.24 - 07:47pm

@ alvar89 - 1.07.24 - 07:28pm
Im not a christian and what does that have to do with my observation about islamic states and alphabeth marches? It is like saying dont stools also have legs when we talk about tables lol.gif

Apologies for assuming you are a Christian. What denomination of theist are you?
Do you think because some Islamic countries don't allow things that we should ban them too? * +

« <> »

This topic is locked!

+ go to page 1-28
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search