! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1744/1774

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
faun 5.07.24 - 05:08am
For Buckingham and Bletchley then - The Tories getting twice as many votes as Reform, with over 15k, and just a couple of thousand votes behind Labour, a surprisingly comfortable second place for the Tories here. Labour's Callum Anderson clinches it at 16.6k to be the new B'n'B MP.

In MK North the Tories double Reform again, though with 13k against Labour's 19k it's a far bigger win for Labour's Cris Curtis - My mate Jane Duckworth got 6,164 votes and i'm proud of her, because i'd have got about 4. Maybe next time she'll have a better party behind her...

So MK Central then - More of the same for Reform and the Tories, with Labour now cracking the 20k mark, making Emily Darlington our new MP there.

So, Milton Keynes:

Labour - 57,129 votes

Conservatives - 41,987

Reform - 19,877

Lib Dem - 12,596

So some surprises there, mainly with Reform battering the Liberal Democrats, the Tories holding double the might of Reform, and Labour winning but to nothing like the landslide levels suggested elsewhere. And this is three areas of this fast-developing area of the south-mids. * +

faun 5.07.24 - 05:22am
Rishi Sunak has conceded defeat, accepted responsibility for the loss, apologised to his party and supporters, whilst celebrating the ''hard work'' of his party members. This, really, in quite the humble contrast of that some perhaps could've expected.

But then, he's still minted, and what's more he's somehow managed to keep his seat... * +

dan27notts 5.07.24 - 06:52am
Tories have only got themselves to blame for stabbing Boris in the back. Reep what they sow. * +

newt182 5.07.24 - 07:16am

@ wakeup4 - 5.07.24 - 12:28am
After the next 5 years of labour degeneracy todays labour voters will be falling all over themselves to vote reform.
Its happened before when the red wall in the north fell and its gonna happen again.

pmpl.gif

16 year olds will be voting at the next election * +

alanball 5.07.24 - 07:26am
I've watched quite a bit of online content on Clacton in the past couple of years and it's mainly centered around it being a fu*king dump.

They need a politician who cares about the place and who wants to help solve all its issues locally. Instead they vote in someone who will probably hardly set foot in the town again and will probably hardly ever attend parliament when he realises how little he will get to speak lol.gif daft c*nts * +

dan27notts 5.07.24 - 08:23am
Looking like Reform came 2nd place in over 100 constituencies. Pretty good showing for a new party. * +

dan27notts 5.07.24 - 08:24am

@ alanball - 5.07.24 - 07:26am
I've watched quite a bit of online content on Clacton in the past couple of years and it's mainly centered around it being a fu*king dump.

They need a politician who cares about the place and who wants to help solve all its issues locally. Instead they vote in someone who will probably hardly set foot in the town again and will probably hardly ever attend parliament when he realises how little he will get to speak lol.gif daft c*nts

Sounds like you're talking about your 'mate' George who I see has been shown the door after 4 months lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1774
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index