! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 1743/1772

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
3mel 5.07.24 - 01:18am

@ wakeup4 - 4.07.24 - 10:27pm
I told Mel nige would destroy the tories and thats what hes done. Proven right yet again

pretty sure you said Farage would clean up big time at the Tories expense. * +

faun 5.07.24 - 03:07am
Well a labour landslide of over 3:1, with the Tories in a lowly but secure opposition, is materialising.
It's unlikely that this trend will shift enough to change what it signifies.

Kier Starmer is our new prime minister, with a Tory opposition.

In fact, The Liberal Democrats appear to be the protest party, only halfway behind the Tories, taking third place comfortably over Reform.

Looks like it's going to be 8th time unlucky for Farage, with another fly-by-night party of his... * +

faun 5.07.24 - 03:30am
So glad to see Grant Shapps out of his seat, well done Welwyn/Hatfield clap2.gif * +

faun 5.07.24 - 03:42am
To be fair on Farage, he has won his seat - he's in parliament.

And i'll drink to that tea.gif * +

ogdenz 5.07.24 - 03:48am
Why would you drink to that? * +

faun 5.07.24 - 03:57am
He's a strong politician with integrity, who's fought for decades to get where he has, and he stands for many thousands of people all over Britain. Unfortunately he's never had a party suitable to take through, attracting too many wronguns.

You may not agree with all his views but he's there to represent his corner and that's what parliament is about. * +

faun 5.07.24 - 04:04am
I see Corbyn's kept his seat as an independent... read.gif

Not very interesting, i know, but in my town of Milton Keynes they're still under adjudication for doubtful ballots, and somehow politics has failed to send me to sleep. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1772
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index