! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Death penalty - Page 44/44

Subject: Death penalty
« <
trunking 20.06.24 - 07:51pm
This is a permanent solution with serious issues.
I don't want innocent people to be put to death so, no. If innocent, life behind bars is better for them until they are eventually retried and found not guilty. I believe there's political groups in the US who's aim is to help innocent people's names be cleared.
If you can guarantee me 100 percent the person is guilty then do as you please however bad their crime is. I just don't want to see innocent people die unnecessary. I'm sure there are plenty that have been put to death. Look at Iran executing thousands of people for stupid offenses. Death penalty is meant as a deterrence but not for silly crimes. Keep it at murder. Life for a life. Except self-defence . r*pe and p*dophilia life in prison is maybe worse than death look at how badly treated those people are when in prison. Prison is awful enough. Life sentence for them. I don't agree on these short prison sentences for r*pe and p*dophilia. * +

trunking 20.06.24 - 08:01pm

@ 9362 - 7.05.18 - 08:53pm
Jemma beale made a series of false r*pe claims including one which led to an innocent man being jailed. What if he had been executed?

This. * +

trunking 20.06.24 - 08:01pm

@ mikeymk - 7.05.18 - 10:12pm
When we had the death penalty before, innocent people were hung.

There are innocent people in UK prisons today.

If we introduce the death penalty, innocent people will be murdered.

Exactly. * +

trunking 20.06.24 - 08:03pm

@ usb3.1 - 7.05.18 - 11:06pm
These days the softy snowflake government and courts consider the level of crime that someone has to do has to be incredibly evil before a judge will wake up and realise the person should be locked up.

The current thinking is that people can be rehabilitated by making them plant flowers in parks or help do shopping for elderly folk. Then the person goes on to commit another crime because they got away with the previous one. This is not punishment.

The only solution is to lock people up for a very very long time and not give them any freedom in the prison or luxuries such as early release or a phone or a play station or a TV.
If very severe punishments are needed give them the death penalty.

You are correct in this. * +

peta 21.06.24 - 05:09am

@ warded - 20.06.24 - 02:20pm
Tonight we dine in hell ?

Youre bored, are t you? *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-44
+ my page
+ functions
3 search