! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Who's next? - Page 236/238

Subject: Who's next?
« <> »
wildfern 4.07.24 - 01:36pm

@ ogdenz - 4.07.24 - 01:32pm
Ahh Tik Tok. Hokay lol
The fact Ozzie is still around proves he hasn't done half the drugs or booze his fans think.
That's my opinion..and I'm sticking to it! lol.gif

Haha I didnt even see Tik Tok tbh, I copied n pasted it off google
I'm only referring to him getting interviewed years ago n I actually felt sorry for him
U could clearly see he was struggling * +

obi_jon 4.07.24 - 01:40pm
People in America tend to think that Ozzy Osbourne is off his head on drugs all the time but that's just the way people from Birmingham talk. * +

ogdenz 4.07.24 - 01:53pm
lmao.gif * +

ogdenz 4.07.24 - 01:57pm

@ wildfern - 4.07.24 - 01:36pm
Haha I didnt even see Tik Tok tbh, I copied n pasted it off google
I'm only referring to him getting interviewed years ago n I actually felt sorry for him
U could clearly see he was struggling

There's a funny clip of him being interviewed. He lists the drugs n drink and abuse he gave his own body. During the interview he is spilling orange everywhere whilst pouring it.
'Life is a lot better now you are sober then Ozzie'? Without a seconds hesitation Ozzie replies 'No'! * +

wildfern 4.07.24 - 04:15pm

@ obi_jon - 4.07.24 - 01:40pm
People in America tend to think that Ozzy Osbourne is off his head on drugs all the time but that's just the way people from Birmingham talk.

laugh.gif * +

wildfern 4.07.24 - 04:19pm

@ ogdenz - 4.07.24 - 01:57pm
There's a funny clip of him being interviewed. He lists the drugs n drink and abuse he gave his own body. During the interview he is spilling orange everywhere whilst pouring it.
'Life is a lot better now you are sober then Ozzie'? Without a seconds hesitation Ozzie replies 'No'!

Aw I've not seen that clip, that's funny lol.gif
Did u ever watch.. At home with the Osbourne's? Or whatever it was called, Aimee their eldest daughter didnt want to be in it, mind u shes never wanted to be part of anything with her family, as in the spotlight I mean
It's in their house with Sharon, Ozzy, Jack n Kelly
Really funny n a good watch * +

crail 4.07.24 - 04:22pm

@ wildfern - 4.07.24 - 04:19pm
Aw I've not seen that clip, that's funny lol.gif
Did u ever watch.. At home with the Osbourne's? Or whatever it was called, Aimee their eldest daughter didnt want to be in it, mind u shes never wanted to be part of anything with her family, as in the spotlight I mean
It's in their house with Sharon, Ozzy, Jack n Kelly
Really funny n a good watch

I remember in one episode when someone asks where ozzy is Jack says ''he's smoking his heroin'' * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-238
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index