You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
Subject: Do u like reading?

lucky13 4.01.17 - 08:59pm
I hate electronic books, I love the feel and smell of a proper book * +
mikeymk 4.01.17 - 09:03pm
Not into books, having to hold the thing, flick pages, it's all a bit of an olde world thing. I'd get a kindle but i like pictures, i still read magazines - and of course, the internet. Believe it or not it isn't just a soapbox, i do read! And grammatically correct everything as i go along... * +
birdy 4.01.17 - 09:37pm
lol ok * +
wildfern 4.01.17 - 09:38pm
* +
kakasanabaka 5.01.17 - 01:40am
Hahahaha ..Jayna... * +
0.lily.0 5.01.17 - 04:30am
I enjoy my mills boon * +
endemic 8.01.17 - 09:28am
[link]http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/[/link] *
+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index