! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Song lyric convo - Page 2585/2795

Subject: Song lyric convo
« <> »
babylx 18.04.11 - 11:52pm
Inside and outside blue his house, With the blue little window and a blue corvette, And everything is blue for him and himself and everybody around cause he aint got nobody to listen to., i'm blue da ba dee.da ba * +

emfire 20.04.11 - 01:41am
You lift my feet off the ground, you spin me around, you make me crazier crazier, feels like i'm falling and i i'm lost in your eyes, you make me crazier crazier, i watched from a distance as you made life your own, every sky was your own kind of blue. * +

blou_lug 20.04.11 - 07:47pm
Blue blue ... Blue is my world now i'm without you * +

blou_lug 20.04.11 - 08:26pm
...and i think to myself what a wonderful world * +

emfire 22.04.11 - 11:36pm
Lay down your head and i'll sing you a lullaby, back to the years of loo-li lai-lay, and i'll sing you to sleep and i'll see you tomorrow, bless you with love for the road that you go, may you sail fair to the far fields of fortune, with diamonds and pearls at your head and your feet, and may you need never to banish misfortune, may you find kindness in all that you meet. Loo-li loo-li lai-lay, * +

emfire 22.04.11 - 11:39pm
May you bring love, and may you bring happiness, be loved in return to the end of your days, now fall off to sleep, i'm not meaning to keep you, i'll just sit for a while and sing loo-li lai-lay. * +

viol8rxx 23.04.11 - 12:01am
I-I-I hate everything about YOU smile * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2795
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark