! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trye Enquiry - Page 3/4

Subject: Trye Enquiry
« <> »
ajtgmwt 28.11.08 - 08:43pm
i guess you dont realise you have been insulted also. I was not picking on race. I did not intend for that. If you dont know many just a55 ume if you from sa you live in a hut with lions as pets and we all speak zulu. Even if i were black i would be insulted by what he said. Treating the black ppl like all they know is Haaibo Eish. * +

ajtgmwt 28.11.08 - 08:45pm
ppl like me dont get help because ppl like him just come by and drop posts not relating or helping the topic. I suggest you go from the beginning and read this topic. Maybe you dont know why i got irritated. * +

arnez.gp 29.11.08 - 05:51am
Im not insulted at all. .Dont see why you care wat other ppl from other countries think about us. .Ppl with that sort of mentality just show themselves up as uninformed . . * +

arnez.gp 29.11.08 - 05:53am
By the way i get why your irritated * +

jem1n3m 29.11.08 - 11:03am
I cud b rong, but i think im right in sayin its the tread depth. it has 2 b a certain depth b4 its illegal,160, i think that must be how deep it iz from new.... God bin ages since college! Hope that helps dontknow * +

jem1n3m 29.11.08 - 11:05am
p.s info supplied by a female boast lmao! Im prob rong but hey atleast i hada guess! * +

jem1n3m 11.12.08 - 10:53pm
Was i rong? LoL * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark