! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Israel - Page 119/245

Subject: Israel
« <> »
bambi..mk2 7.11.23 - 11:49pm

@ wakeup4 - 7.11.23 - 10:50pm
You do know these protests wont make any difference dont you?

If they made a difference they wouldn't be allowed ...
Remember when Boris was mayor ? He wanted to buy water cannons just incase nod.gif * +

shadow27 8.11.23 - 01:13am

@ wakeup4 - 7.11.23 - 04:09pm

It doesnt fit the anti west narrative Hayden lad

You won't even barely hear anyone talk about this in here dislike.gif cowards. * +

3mel 8.11.23 - 03:11am
at one time, at least so I've heard, one of Apple's contractors used Rohinga labour i.e. slaves to build iPads or iPhones.

there hasn't been any discussion about it for anyone to bring it up that I can recall, but just because you haven't seen it doesn't indicate a single thing as far as people's thoughts about it.

go have a think about the number of things in this world you haven't explicitly posted your disdain for here and go have a word with yourself about it. * +

shadow27 8.11.23 - 03:38am

@ 3mel - 8.11.23 - 03:11am
at one time, at least so I've heard, one of Apple's contractors used Rohinga labour i.e. slaves to build iPads or iPhones.

there hasn't been any discussion about it for anyone to bring it up that I can recall, but just because you haven't seen it doesn't indicate a single thing as far as people's thoughts about it.

go have a think about the number of things in this world you haven't explicitly posted your disdain for here and go have a word with yourself about it.

It's not a talking point for the majority in here, because it's not being spoonfed to them.. for them to pretend it's something they would express disdain for in the first place. But anti-Semitism is all the rage currently. Let's just all bash the Jews. * +

ogdenz 8.11.23 - 04:15am
You think Israel is being bashed on prodigits because they are Jewish folk? Not because they are slaughtering children,women and babies? * +

ogdenz 8.11.23 - 04:17am

@ shadow27 - 8.11.23 - 01:13am
You won't even barely hear anyone talk about this in here dislike.gif cowards.

What has this got to do with the current situation,the current genocide in Gaza? * +

shadow27 8.11.23 - 05:15am
If all the Muslim majority nations surrounding Israel were so worried about Palestinians.. wouldn't they be offering them citizenship in their own countries? Chin.gif why aren't they doing that? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-245
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum
9 Forum Index