! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Friend request - Page 1/3

Subject: Friend request
Replies: 15 Views: 1497
> »
lugus 5.07.22 - 03:41pm
A few days ago I received a friend request on here from a young attractive woman about 28 years old... I was curious. I wanted to know why someone that young wanted to be my friend.So I accepted it. Then she started sending me inbox messages. She was very kind. She called me gorgeous. She asked my age. I'm not a liar so I told her and reminded her I'm quite a bit her senior. * +

lugus 5.07.22 - 03:43pm
I let her talk a bit cos (if the truth be told) flattery ain't all that bad.We keep talking for a while and within a short time, she asked if we could talk about 'adult things'. I said ok. Then she replied . She said thank you hun, you start.So I did!I told her adult things like my knees and hips were hurting. My back acts up when it is cold outside or I've slept funny. I explained that I sleepwalk, I toss and turn the entire night and that I often have leg cramps * +

lugus 5.07.22 - 03:44pm
I mentioned the scars from multiple surgeries and the limp I have from an old injury. And of course I had to throw in the need for daily fibre supplements to prevent breaking wind . Can't forget that one! * +

lugus 5.07.22 - 03:45pm
I was waiting for her to answer me...She blocked me. She wanted to talk about adult things and then don't take the heat! I think I'm just a bit too much of a middle aged man for her to handle * +

mikeymk 5.07.22 - 04:33pm
At 28 i'm sure she has her own share of adult things. Probably experiencing one when she blocked you. * +

3mel 5.07.22 - 06:27pm

@ lugus - 5.07.22 - 03:45pm
I was waiting for her to answer me...She blocked me. She wanted to talk about adult things and then don't take the heat! I think I'm just a bit too much of a middle aged man for her to handle

you offended her by not talking about anal and ti[u][/u]tty-fucking.

wonder if it was the one who messaged ang the other day ? * +

sensible 5.07.22 - 09:01pm
Pmpl.gif * +

peta 5.07.22 - 10:16pm
Lol, nicely done Lugus.

Some people have the most vivid imagination. That should teach her. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search