! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

UK Politics cont... - Page 82/1774

Subject: UK Politics cont...
« <> »
ogdenz 16.11.19 - 09:40pm
're the Brexit vote. Both sides lied. I won't vote for liars.
You enjoy voting for liars? * +

d.boon 17.11.19 - 06:33am

@ wakeup4 - 16.11.19 - 07:07pm
Labour promising free stuff I see lol desperate c*nts there finished

Free internet paid for by US Tech giants who have offices in The UK. They going to leave then Labour won't be able fulfil this promise. Also Labour are going to force McDonald's to give 15 per hour wage to their staff. Which will lead to high prices, lay off staff then eventually leave. Then Labour are going to run out of money then borrow it and bankrupt the country then blame the corporates. * +

d.boon 17.11.19 - 06:44am
Foreign policy wise under Labour will see The UK abandon our allies in favour of terrorist groups and rogue states as our friends. Hamas and Hezbollah will be invited to Downing Street. North Korea's leader will get a state visit. ISIS would be invited for peace talks. Also trade deals would be offered to the aforementioned. * +

d.boon 17.11.19 - 07:25am

@ slwnoris - 16.11.19 - 07:57pm
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, now for some news, the Conservative party ie Boris Johnson is under police investigation for electrol fraud. It seem he been offering peerage to two brexit party n0b, it seem to be connected to what? Brexit there's low life's in high places. Next stop nigel a seat in the house Lords maybe, well what else can you bribe a millionaire with.

The police are investigating due to the intervention by Blairite Lord Falconer (who does not like Corbyn). I guess he is the new Tom Watson. It's obvious he wants Labour Party in power so they can scr*p Brexit. As for Farage not sure what he is playing at making these allegations. If this destroys The Tories chance of winning the election then Brexit will be dead. Then again I doubt The Police will find anything. * +

newt182 17.11.19 - 09:08am
@d.boon hilarious.gif * +

bozzalad 17.11.19 - 12:20pm

@ d.boon - 17.11.19 - 06:33am
Free internet paid for by US Tech giants who have offices in The UK. They going to leave then Labour won't be able fulfil this promise. Also Labour are going to force McDonald's to give 15 per hour wage to their staff. Which will lead to high prices, lay off staff then eventually leave. Then Labour are going to run out of money then borrow it and bankrupt the country then blame the corporates.

Again * +

iilmadme 17.11.19 - 02:47pm

@ ogdenz - 16.11.19 - 06:54pm
The approaching financial devastation set to be caused by Brexit will make the Tories of the last nine years look like Santa Clause. And it was all so easily predicted.
Tories be bast*rds and Brexit be an abyss for business.
Brexageddon is coming brothers! It was foretold!

Use your vote.please * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-1774
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum