! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

future artist - Page 1/2

Subject: future artist
Replies: 9 Views: 1214
> »
hotnoise 17.09.09 - 12:09pm
can anyone tell me,how does one get signed in the music bussiness * +

007paddy 17.09.09 - 01:00pm
Wat??? * +

tribe 17.09.09 - 01:02pm
It depends what kind of music you do. For bands, then it's usually being spotted by talent scouts at gigs or competions, although you can send demos off to record labels. For electronic music then it's usually done through demos that you send in to record labels that are appropriate to the genre you do * +

alias234 17.09.09 - 01:08pm
make a demo cd or cassette and present it to the recording companies to try and get a recording deal with them, if they like what they hear from the demo u're in and if they don't then u don't get the recording deal with them but don't give up, take ur demo to the next recording company, repeat the same procedure up until u get to impress a specific producer. * +

tribe 17.09.09 - 01:42pm
Don't send out too many demos tho, it can be just as bad sending loads of demos out if noone likes them. And ask for feedback, it's always good to know where you may need improvements in your music. And don't take the comments badly, learn from the comments even if they're bad as it will help improve future tunes you record * +

alias234 17.09.09 - 04:15pm
for sure @tribe For_sure * +

niev 17.09.09 - 04:29pm
research...i thnk thts the best way...so 1 fully undastands al thy decide on doing. * +

reapz 29.09.09 - 04:54am
so what if your a musician,singer,songwriter,producer,composer,engineer,mixer,lyricis,rapper and mc that does any genre at all cuz music just is thier forte as a whole? Then what would you suggest? * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search