! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Advance driving tips - Page 17/18

Subject: Advance driving tips
« <> »
sowickd 8.05.08 - 06:53am
Yay,4got bout tis post.K my colleague hit a sheep last week due 2 slammin his brakes and basically skiddin in2 da dam tin,he don hav abs by da way.Was seated next 2 him n it culda bn avoided.Brakin at maximum bite just b4 da tyre skids can b practisd ez.This combined wit sverwing at just da right time with foot of brakes and even turnin steer from lock to lock quickly makes 4 sum handy skills.1 suld always b prepared. * +

shipment 12.05.08 - 09:39pm
few mnths ago,i stopped @ an intersection n waited 4 the arrow 2 gimme rite of way.i had my car on neutral.when the arrow started flashin,i checked the intersection 4 imminent danger b4 slotin the gear in2 1st.just when i was 2 pul off,a taxi appear frm nowhere n went rite thru red trafic lites n sped away.the intersection is few metres frm a curve n theres thick shrubs on the trafic island... * +

shipment 12.05.08 - 09:47pm
...i did neccesary observations bt i stil almost got in2 trouble.remember i was turning right 2 join westbound trfc n the taxi was northbound.what do u guys fnk of road n street designs @ some places? * +

as_it_is 12.05.08 - 11:09pm
If you have choices then use the route that is least dangerous. * +

as_it_is 27.10.08 - 01:53am
Always insure you have enough fuel. A breakdown in the wrong place can be fatal. Also remember that a 5 minute ride can be a 3 hour walk. And you will have to return for your car that will be vunerable to thieves,vandals and speeding traffic. I blew a head gasket once far from home. I removed head, left it in the hatch. When i returned window was smashed, and head was gone. I sold car for scr*p. * +

shash_zn 27.10.08 - 06:10pm
Adjust your back rest of your seat correctly it will save u from a whiplash in a collision * +

shash_zn 27.10.08 - 06:11pm
God knows y people put their back rest all the way down but sit front and drive * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-18
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Cars&Motor Sports Forum
9 Forum Index