! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Good Friday - Page 6/7

Subject: Good Friday
« <> »
beery2 3.04.15 - 10:40am
fk good friday... got a lift off a mate to tescos, my intention was to get the bus back into town... no fkn buses cos its a bank holiday...had to get a taxi... Poor * +

jayna 3.04.15 - 01:55pm
Its known as fish day around ere, all the chippys around here will be full with customers buying only fish today. * +

newt182 3.04.15 - 01:56pm

@ phillwin - 2.04.15 - 11:19pm
Why do they call it that

Because decades and decades and decades ago, Robin Hood and his band of merry men used to fight Dragons on Fridays. They would slay the beast and then they would all feast on it, so they called it 'good Friday'. Saturday and Sunday were days of rest where they would only hunt rabbits (easy prey) and eat Cadburys chocolate, hence where the easter bunny comes from and chocolate eggs. Robin would also eat out maid marion on Sundays. * +

chrsylyn 3.04.15 - 02:10pm
goodfriday mean Jesus Christ paid it all for our sin. he took all burden upon himself so all man kind could hv a 2nd change to repent of there sin an be forgiven * +

notsabad 3.04.15 - 03:08pm
It's called good Friday because it's a day for banter... * +

mikeymk 4.04.15 - 04:27am

@ chrsylyn - 3.04.15 - 02:10pm
goodfriday mean Jesus Christ paid it all for our sin. he took all burden upon himself so all man kind could hv a 2nd change to repent of there sin an be forgiven

Paid to who?

What burden?

Forgiven by who?

So his message was ''right, i've taken all your bizarre paranoia, now just get on with it''

Okay, cool. * +

redvixen 4.04.15 - 05:17am

@ newt182 - 3.04.15 - 01:56pm
Because decades and decades and decades ago, Robin Hood and his band of merry men used to fight Dragons on Fridays. They would slay the beast and then they would all feast on it, so they called it 'good Friday'. Saturday and Sunday were days of rest where they would only hunt rabbits (easy prey) and eat Cadburys chocolate, hence where the easter bunny comes from and chocolate eggs. Robin would also eat out maid marion on Sundays.

Haha! * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 General Chat Forum