! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Grand National. - Page 8/9

Subject: Grand National.
« <> »
star2020 4.04.14 - 06:29pm

@ wakeup4 - 4.04.14 - 02:40pm
not the race it was due to the PC kn*bheads but i'll give you the winner later.

Animal welfare is political correctness? lol.gif You're as much of a caricature as douche. * +

kaitleen 4.04.14 - 06:47pm
made a great job of badger cull...fkwits.save the cheerleader save the equus ferus caballus. * +

urvoice1 4.04.14 - 10:51pm

@ dodgey - 4.04.14 - 10:23am
Always the barmy animal rights people moan about this historic race but they always seem to forget the fact that the horses enjoy it. Clap2

That's true, the horse that lives next door trotted off down there last year, jumped the turnstile, walked in to tattersalls bar and spent the afternoon gobbling pringles and drinking c*cktails off the floor. Finished up in the sponsors tent and didn't see any of the race. Got home on the tuesday and got the rest of the week off his milk round * +

kitten51 4.04.14 - 11:36pm

@ dodgey - 4.04.14 - 09:47am
So who u going to be betting on for tomorrow's big race? I'm going for Long Run and Burton Port. Bring it in! Clapping

The so called grand Nasale should be ban * +

urvoice1 4.04.14 - 11:42pm
Verb1.nasale - speak in a nasal voice; Come here,' he nasaled let loose, let out, utter, emit - express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words); She let out a big heavy sigh; He uttered strange sounds that nobody could understand * +

urvoice1 4.04.14 - 11:43pm
Sounds about right, and there we have it. Confirmation, explanation if you will * +

riskee 5.04.14 - 12:19am
ew on mountainous and a win on triolo dalene. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-9
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark