! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

HINDHU CASTE SYSTEM - Page 32/74

Subject: HINDHU CASTE SYSTEM
« <> »
salam05 14.02.09 - 04:38am
And about the topic.. I wanna say ur very much intelligent in misquoting.. U've qouted the verse wrongly for wrong purpose. (i'll post that verse later as im unable to do it now for a reason which i don't kno...error) * +

salam05 14.02.09 - 04:38am
G2g... Wassalaam * +

nudefeet 14.02.09 - 04:39am
As i said before islam is synonymous with violence, terror, genocide, torture and many other atrocities. ISKCON on the other hand is synonymous with auspiciousness. Ask any layperson and they will tell you the same thing. Islam has spent years tirelessly crafting their image with hijackings, hostage dramas and murders of innocent people. While movements like ISKCON have tirelessly tried to... * +

fatima01 14.02.09 - 04:42am
reading * +

nudefeet 14.02.09 - 04:43am
...lessen the plight of the poor and hungry, spread the message of love and peace and promote unity and harmony amongst mankind. The contrast is clear, the sight of a bearded islamic at an airport is enough to ignite the fears of the most level headed and seasoned travelers, but the sight of a Hare Krishna devotee has no such effect on people. So muslims can try by means of diversion and... * +

nudefeet 14.02.09 - 04:50am
...trickery to seen like innocent victims but they are really victims of Muhammeds blood lust. * +

ibraahim 14.02.09 - 05:03am
@nudefeet, i am appalled at the fictitious representation of a subject of which you are either ill informed, or think you are a master of the subject.. Come out of the iskcon euphoria and look at the world without your biased iskcon spectacles.. Do you want me to tell these ppl what is iskcon. A drug peddling organisation, especiallising in or*y's and what not. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-74
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Religion&Beliefs Forum
9 Forum Index