! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

do men really know wot women want - Page 53/74

Subject: do men really know wot women want
« <> »
zedsdead 26.11.13 - 04:19am
The real question is, do women know what women want? You all seem to want different things and when we give you what you say you want, you don't want it anymore. Make up your minds lol.

My philosophy is simple. I'm not going to pander. I'm not going to be what I think you want or do what I think you want. I'll just ask what you want. And in the end, I'll just be me.

Women seem to think relationships are a game show where we have to guess the correct answer or risk getting slimed. But how are we supposed to answer when you won't even tell us the question?

So I say screw all the mystery cr*p and the guesswork. Forget the games. I refuse to play. It's far better to be open, honest and most of all, straightforward right from the start. Saves a lot of hassle down the road. * +

mikeymk 26.11.13 - 01:14pm
Yeah, that. Half the time we're in the dog-house its because the woman is upset about something and we don't even know what it is. Perhaps if we didn't have to guess all the time, we wouldn't mess up so often. * +

osho75 26.11.13 - 01:46pm
i want piece ful life frm sweet women * +

collo105 26.11.13 - 05:21pm
A lady should be honest enough to tell a dude how she like it or want it done. Good lady is that who opens up to the man * +

wexyd 27.11.13 - 10:49pm
Women wants everything,they are not specific in what they want. * +

banbury 28.11.13 - 01:01am

@ neilsth - 21.11.13 - 12:15pm
What does a woman want? a man with loads of money

cos they hope the old fashioned gentleman will provide? * +

banbury 28.11.13 - 01:04am

@ aznmrs - 6.11.13 - 06:43pm
I make sure I get what I want. Otherwise will b waiting around my whole life lol. Guys dont know what they want so I never expect them to know what my needs r. Also everyone has different needs therefore its a tricky 1

not all guys are the same. And not all women are the same. We are all unique individuals * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-74
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index