! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Came on too strong?? - Page 2/3

Subject: Came on too strong??
« <> »
rah1 1.10.11 - 06:24pm
If it's not a big deal for u then it won't be a big deal for her but it does seem a big deal for u. Ur getting too hung up on this one girl. It'll come across to her and maybe that's why she's avoiding u or perhaps that's just ur paranoia. Either way just chill. She's just another human being. She farts, she poos and she has some faults and insecurities. Ur giving her too much value before u even * +

rah1 1.10.11 - 06:30pm
know her. U could get to know her and find out she's totally not your type personality-wise. Oh and saying 'Hi fancy a drink sometime' may work but probably not as ur forcing her into making a decision right on the spot and u haven't given her anything interesting about u for her to go on. Unless ur really goodlooking. U just said a line she's heard dozens of times before. * +

rah1 1.10.11 - 06:39pm
But yeah i know in the moment it's hard to say the 'right thing.' Ur nerves can make ur mind go blank or make u blurt out something stupid but don't beat yourself up too much, there's tons of girls out there u can practice on. Eventually it'll be no big deal talking to girls and when u see a hot girl like this one, u can just walk up and 'drop it like it's hot' without needing to come on here for * +

rah1 1.10.11 - 06:40pm
advice lol. Good luck! * +

xkenshix 1.10.11 - 06:42pm
pmpl @ the first couple of posts. Hmmm, yeah. I agree that my approach was a lil sloppy. Look, I was just getting into the game so Im sure to make a few mistakes. Its not really that Im getting hung up on the one girl, its just that at my entire campus, there are really very few girls that appeal to, or that Ive seen, and Ive scouted about. LOL. Well, I couldnt think of a better introduction.. * +

xkenshix 1.10.11 - 06:45pm
Or rather, one that was applicable to the situation. * +

rah1 1.10.11 - 06:54pm
U can use your surroundings or anything just to start a little conversation. Keep good eye contact and no nervous body language then at the end say something like Hmm, u seem like u might make a nice friend. Give me your number and we can maybe go out and have some fun.' If she says no then say 'Come on, it'll be ok, i'm only gonna call u 23 times a day,' and smile. She might laugh then give u... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Dating Forum
9 Forum Index