! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 135/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 03:51pm
Wolfie confides in Ljs. Lj, please you must let me move the ship, as i do not want to see that beautiful private yacht damaged in any way, or by any means or ways, and i do not wiant anybody to get hurt. Please Lj do listen to me, Rosie your fiance is aboard that yacht and princess zara is rosies sister, and i do not want anyone hurt and if you think that i am going to expect me to belieue for one minujte oh whats the use, i will try and explain later said wolfie, leave this to me. * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 03:58pm
The chief officer sn*tched the phone and shouted DON'T BE SILLY LAD THIS YOUNG LADY IS WORKING FOR CAPTAIN ONE EYE... * +

kristy59 6.11.16 - 04:03pm
GET A FEW MEN AND ARREST THIS PRINCESS WOMAN AND SEARCH THAT BOAT AND FIND DAISY ... NOW DO YOU HEAR ME over * +

sunwun 6.11.16 - 05:20pm

@ kristy59 - 6.11.16 - 03:58pm
The chief officer sn*tched the phone and shouted DON'T BE SILLY LAD THIS YOUNG LADY IS WORKING FOR CAPTAIN ONE EYE...

Sounded more like 'The Treasure Islands' because the young lady and captain one eye has never really met and the silly lad had previously collided with captain one leg... * +

wolf1v36 6.11.16 - 05:22pm
All that i want to do is to move the ship away to a safer place, that way, if what you say is not bulls**t then we are all safe, and both this ship and the private yacht will be safe. , and i know a beautiful princess can be this captain birdseye, or whatever you call him, you haven't been drinking the floor cleaner and lemon flash again surely! Have you?. Now look ere wolfie, i kent, went, an shent let ee moove the ship an thats that.. * +

sunwun 6.11.16 - 05:26pm

@ kristy59 - 6.11.16 - 04:03pm
GET A FEW MEN AND ARREST THIS PRINCESS WOMAN AND SEARCH THAT BOAT AND FIND DAISY ... NOW DO YOU HEAR ME over

All the officers are at a beach bar on a far away island because it is their superintendent's 95th wedding anniversary... * +

sunwun 6.11.16 - 05:30pm

@ wolf1v36 - 6.11.16 - 05:22pm
All that i want to do is to move the ship away to a safer place, that way, if what you say is not bulls**t then we are all safe, and both this ship and the private yacht will be safe. , and i know a beautiful princess can be this captain birdseye, or whatever you call him, you haven't been drinking the floor cleaner and lemon flash again surely! Have you?. Now look ere wolfie, i kent, went, an shent let ee moove the ship an thats that..

What you really need right now is a hot dark rum then sleep like a skunk because there are no princesses on this island and the captain is already drunk... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index