! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

smartphones - Page 1/1

Subject: smartphones
Replies: 7 Views: 1102

bartz 2.09.11 - 07:31am
my bud will get his phone out and click on youtube videos and it loads so fast like pc speed, i wonder how its so quick like that, is it the 3G. see my phone only gprs/edge and so slow alot of the time and struggle to load a page up quite oftern. my bud seem to never get any slow troubles, im thinking i need smartphone next lol * +

atticman 2.09.11 - 05:03pm
Hello apparently most new model smartfones would have 3.5g allowing the tube to stream seamlessly * +

abzyb 3.09.11 - 12:53am
your probably right lol * +

nobodyin 3.09.11 - 04:10am
most smartphones now have the processing power of a small laptop pc, hence why its quicker * +

bartz 3.09.11 - 01:16pm
so ideally whats the make to go with here. im using nokia phone now but i read nokia not as good as what say that wildfire htc phone, some also say to go with samsung smartphones. * +

3mel 5.09.11 - 07:09am
it will depend on how good a signal you can get from the network, you can have a 3.5g fone on a 3.5g network but still have rubbish signal where you are. but any android fone shud be excellent at streaming youtube vids for u. * +

foulfart 6.09.11 - 03:27am
Im nokia fanboy go for them rz they great smart phones..Carnt comment on android as im afraid of those phones * +

007_id 6.09.11 - 12:46pm
Good *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search