! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FUNNIES/JOKES - Page 98/264

Subject: FUNNIES/JOKES
« <> »
stubby74 11.12.09 - 04:48pm
Wow half a joke, great stuff * +

kristy59 11.12.09 - 04:52pm
kind of language in this house, now go to your room for 2 hours, when you come out, you may play with your train but I want you to use nice language'. 2 hours later, the son came out of the bedroom and resumed playing with his train. Soon the train stopped and the mother heard her son say, 'All passengers who are disembarking the train, please remember to take all of your belongings with you. * +

kristy59 11.12.09 - 04:56pm
We thank you for travelling with us today and hope your trip was a pleasant one.' She hears the boy continue, 'For those of you just boarding, we ask you to stow all of your hand luggage under your seat. Remember, there is no smoking on the train. We hope you will have a pleasant and relaxing journey with us today.' As the mother began to smile, the child added.... * +

kristy59 11.12.09 - 04:57pm
'For those of you who are p*ssed off about the 2 hour delay, please see the fat controller in the kitchen.' * +

kristy59 11.12.09 - 05:00pm
slap nice of you to pop in, stubby, in the middle of my joke lol * +

tonker 11.12.09 - 06:46pm
I hope Gary Glitter grows his hair back before his inevitable comeback tour At the moment, with his big bald head and huge beard, he looks like a fking paedophile * +

tonker 11.12.09 - 06:50pm
My s*x life has gone down hill lately so the missis bought a d*ldo. She said its shaped like a carrot, which is ironic really because her f*nny looks like a fking yawning donkey.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-264
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index