! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Wwe - Page 550/552

Subject: Wwe
« <> »
ondafire 1.10.14 - 04:29pm
Wresting between 95-05 was awesome .. Now .. Then just tickle each other .. Royal rumble 2000 (day_dream) HHH vs Cactus Jack street fight match .. Awesome! Can't remember which even but undertaker vs mankind hell in the cell ..? (day * +

ondafire 1.10.14 - 04:32pm
Bring back the glory of 95-05 .. These days Jesus Christ they might as well be tickling each other! It's fking awful! Royal rumble event 2000 with HHH vs Cactus Jack street fight .. Just awesome! Can't remember the event but Undertaker vs Mankind hell in the cell .. Brilliant!! Do they even have hell in the cell or street fight matches anymore? * +

ondafire 1.10.14 - 04:34pm

@ vampboy - 26.05.13 - 03:00am
Well then get your stupid fking face out of the godd*mn post then, no one is forcing you to write s**t here, if you don't like WWE, then fk off.

It's public forum for_sure.gif * +

ondafire 1.10.14 - 04:37pm
I don't like wwe it's a bag of Shiite .. I bet HHH wishes his acting career took off like the rocks! Wouldn't have to carry on in this turd industry! Bring back wwf!!! * +

bad2006 8.02.15 - 09:52am
Been a while I like the Wyatt guy caracter hope WWE have big plans for him * +

vampboy 9.02.15 - 12:53am

@ ondafire - 1.10.14 - 04:34pm
It's public forum for_sure.gif

It still doesn't change the fact that absolutely no one is forcing you to comment here or insisting you to write here, neither is the post about opinions regarding WWE, it's a fan posts for fans to discuss, if you cannot post anything constructive then as I said two years ago, fk off. for_sure.gif * +

blair.witch 9.02.15 - 03:34pm

@ vampboy - 9.02.15 - 12:53am
It still doesn't change the fact that absolutely no one is forcing you to comment here or insisting you to write here, neither is the post about opinions regarding WWE, it's a fan posts for fans to discuss, if you cannot post anything constructive then as I said two years ago, fk off. for_sure.gif

it does suck though Dany :p * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-552
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum