! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers. - Page 33/157

Subject: Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers.
« <> »
vampboy 31.03.14 - 09:41am
Anyone else still has the audacity to call Rick Grimes a terrible character or that he is boring now? He just showed how much of an extremely badass he is, and an even more so fascinating leader, like how he bit that red neck's neck, and disemboweled that s**thead. wow.gif and even more, how he picked up that they kidnapped their people, whilst no one else could. He makes daryl look like a p*ssy. Anyway great episode, I saw that coming, the whole cannibal thing. * +

xvansx 31.03.14 - 11:35am

@ vampboy - 31.03.14 - 09:41am
Anyone else still has the audacity to call Rick Grimes a terrible character or that he is boring now? He just showed how much of an extremely badass he is, and an even more so fascinating leader, like how he bit that red neck's neck, and disemboweled that s**thead. wow.gif and even more, how he picked up that they kidnapped their people, whilst no one else could. He makes daryl look like a p*ssy. Anyway great episode, I saw that coming, the whole cannibal thing.

Yeah rick showed just how switched on and clever he really is that episode. * +

vampboy 31.03.14 - 04:33pm

@ xvansx - 31.03.14 - 04:30am
Well I was right about Beth's jumper and it looks like they are cannibals going by that big pile carcasses rick sees on the ground. That guy also shouldn't have tried to r*pe Carl lol. Now it looks like we will have to wait till October to find out what happens next at terminus. Also does anybody know what that writing on the ground was all about.

Which writing, man? And yeah, october is going to seem like a very long time. * +

xvansx 31.03.14 - 09:46pm

@ vampboy - 31.03.14 - 04:33pm
Which writing, man? And yeah, october is going to seem like a very long time.

When they run into the room with all the candles and lanterns there was writing on the floor in a circle. I haven't had a chance to go and watch it again and pause at that part yet. * +

kaiblade 31.03.14 - 10:03pm

clapping.gifI like it when Rick gets mad, way to go man!
What a season finale, anxiously waiting for season 5 hyper.gif.
* +

sir_kas 31.03.14 - 10:09pm
This had to be most boring episode ever, Rick a loser, Carl needs a slap too, like hell rick could have done all that getting up and biting the guy neck, he was dazzed, Rick got boring when he grew that beard Pmpl, and vampboyI what you mean anyone has the audacity to call him boring etc? He is boring, remember he an actor, he not a badass at all, so think carefully next time. * +

kaiblade 31.03.14 - 10:13pm
You should put some thinking into the posts you make, all your posts in this topic sound r*tarded, especially your last post or are you really r*tarded? * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-157
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index