! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Delete Failed - Page 1/2

Subject: Delete Failed
Replies: 8 Views: 943
> »
gunboy 20.12.08 - 12:38pm
I uploaded a photo to my group a couple of hours back. . After realising that I uploaded a wrong photo, I decided to delete it. . . Well, it was deleted from my group. After awhile I decided to visit the wapgroup link to my deleted photo, but to my surprise the photo was still there. * +

gunboy 20.12.08 - 12:39pm
I even tried deleting my group to solve this problem but there was no luck. Anyone please help. * +

stefdag 20.12.08 - 01:01pm
you dont own any group so where did you posted it? a wild guess....lol. delete your browser's cache and try again to see the pic. you still see it? * +

gunboy 20.12.08 - 01:43pm
My second post said I deleted my group. . . I thought the photo would would automatically delete itself when I delete my group. . But the photo didn't get deleted. . . My photo is somewhere floating in cyber space and that worries me. The next thing I could see myself on advertis*ments. * +

gunboy 20.12.08 - 01:46pm
It is even downloadable from my pc and my friends mobile phones. Oh! Christ! Deleting the cache won't do any good * +

stefdag 20.12.08 - 01:49pm
without the link nobody will be able to see your pic tho? lol. whydo you worry so much about a single pic anyway? * +

kiwatche 20.12.08 - 07:21pm
i bet its a nude pic lol give me the link and i'll check if its still there for u nod * +

hunter32 20.12.08 - 08:17pm
dirty gunboy rofl4 * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Mobile Web Forum