! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

avengers - Page 2/5

Subject: avengers
« <> »
newt182 12.05.12 - 02:16am
Waiting for the bluray 3D rip. * +

paros 12.05.12 - 07:53am
Can't wait to see * +

gooji 12.05.12 - 07:07pm
just been to see this in 3d. tip....its not that much better in 3d. the film overall was good. the best and funniest scenes came partway through the second half. every avenger had their spot in the limelight and didn't disappoint, however its easy to mistake this for iron man 3 as tony stark took center stage. although iron man/stark stole the show for action, it was the hulk who stole the show with his many laugh out loud scenes involving one particular scene with him and loki, * +

gooji 12.05.12 - 07:13pm
I'd only watched captain America a few hours before so was interested in his story as he adjusted into 21st century life. I've not seen Thor yet but now I want to and the other avengers dead shot and black widow felt like nothing more then cheap fillers, in my opinion they should of waited and brought spiderman i * +

gooji 12.05.12 - 07:14pm
in, on the whole this was still a quality film with some great action scenes to make you foam at the mouth. 9/10 * +

xhaydenx 13.05.12 - 08:38am
do you mean hawkeye gooji? * +

3mel 14.05.12 - 12:39am
slightly disappointed with the more infighting than enemy fighting. and things feeling too fast in terms of the plot, but the hulk was great as was scarlet johansson's leather clad bottom good * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index