! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

xmen : first class - Page 8/14

Subject: xmen : first class
« <> »
yoji 10.06.11 - 06:54am
Just looked. I guess i might be wrong. Wtf happened to mystique's child during the events of wolverine then? Fs why does hollywood mess with thingssigh * +

spidy2k5 10.06.11 - 10:08am
and does chalres lose his legs like this? * +

yoji 10.06.11 - 10:13am
Charles is one of the most powerful mutants and can move anything, so why cant he move his fking legs? * +

spidy2k5 10.06.11 - 10:55am
he doesnt have telekenetic powers tho * +

bampop 10.06.11 - 05:22pm
nightcrawler's parents are mystique and azazel. mystique adopts rogue at one point. there used to be just a few, then they started the new x-men, and there's blood loads of them. then i started reading the ultimates and my memory's went to pot-other than the issue when the hulk keeps eating folk pmpl really enjoyed the film. havoc shouldn't have been there - he's cyclops wee brother so would've been ages with storm, etc. there were other discrepancies but better than the previous films. * +

mangekyu 10.06.11 - 05:26pm
The continuinity is in disrepute. X-men origins: Wolverine shows prof X bald and walking. X-men 3 shows that Prof X n Magneto are old, still friends and X is bald. * +

nikkei 10.06.11 - 06:14pm
be interestin to see how they work out havoc and cyclops as their mum has to die thats why cyclops joins i think chin * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Fun&Media Forum
9 Forum Index